POST BASIC BSC NURSING DEGREE COURSE
|Course Detail:||Kol Valley institute of Nursing started the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing degree course under Himachal Pradesh University in the year 2019.|
|Syllabus:||As prescribed by Indian Nursing Council and H.P University|
|Attendance||80% attendance in theory and 100% attendance in practical with all the clinical
Requirements are compulsory for appearing in the final examination.
|Examination:||Final exams will be conducted by HP University annually at the end of the session|
- under the aims of K.V.I.N the following are the main objectives of the course. At the completion of the course the graduates are expected to:
- Interpret, demonstrate and administer high quality nursing care to people of all ages in homes, hospitals and other community agencies in urban and rural areas;
- Apply knowledge from the physical, biological and behavioral sciences in assessing the health status of individuals .
- Participate as members of the health care team in promotive, preventive and restorative health care delivery system of the country.
- Demonstrate skill in teaching and supervising nursing care both in hospital and in community setting.
- Show knowledge on the latest trends and technology in improving the quality of nursing care.
- Recognize the need for continued learning, and for personal and professional growth.
- Be self driven in evidence based research studies in various setting to improve the quality of nursing care.
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 35 years as on 31st December of the admission year. The upper age can be relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates. Age as recorded in the matriculation certificate will be entertained.
- The candidates should have passed (10+2) or its equivalent examination from any of the
recognized Board/University established by law in India in the subjects of physics, chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 45% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Students who have passed their 10+2 examination from National Institute of Open School or have appeared in 10+2 examination Science (Medical) can also apply for admission.
- Students have to produce medically fit certificate at the time of admission and married candidates shall also be admitted with medical fitness certificate.
- Student should be admitted once in a year.
|S.No||Head under which fee is charged (Annual Fee)||For State Govt. quota seats(in Rs)||For Management quota seats(in Rs)|
|3||Hostel charges(including Electricity & water)||12000/-||12000/-|
|4||Hospital Attachment Charges(hospital attachment charges will be charged @ Rs 850/- per student on monthly basis as per actual attachment period)||10,200/-||10,200/-|
Note:- Transport and Mess Charges will be Charged on actual basis.
Books and uniform will be charged on actual basis.
Refund of the fee if not joined the college will be done on the basis of UGC notification October