Get latest BSc Nursing Govt jobs & various Nursing job opportunities for freshers
Nurses are "The Brave army of Angels."
BSc Nursing Govt Jobs
Are you looking to use your skills and education in the healthcare setting? Are you willing to help people and would like to work directly with patients on an ongoing basis?
Then, BSc Nursing is the best field for you.
BSc Nursing helps you to get a job in the private sector, government, military, or volunteer organization.
Table of Contents
- What Types of Government Jobs After BSc Nursing?
- Nursing Govt Sector job Profiles
- AIIMS Nursing Jobs
- Indian Railway Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Professors
- Community Health Centre Jobs
What types of Govt Jobs after BSc Nursing?
Every year, the government offers a number of jobs for students who have just graduated in Nursing. The facilities offered by the government are amazing and are designed to help you achieve your dreams.
We spoke to people from different industries, and they all said that there was a lot of competition for these jobs because so many graduates apply for govt jobs a year.
But don’t worry! After facing lots of challenges, you are able to enjoy a cool monthly allowance provided by the government as well as other resources like transport, health services, other perks, etc. In addition, you can choose to find employment anywhere in the country and you will still receive great assistance through transport facilities that actively support your safety while making sure that you are able to reach your new workplace no matter what!
All India Govt. Jobs for BSc Nurses;
- Nursing Professors
- Community Health Center jobs
Nursing Govt Sector job Profiles
Here is the list of Nursing Govt Sector Job Profiles
- Staff Nurse
- Senior Nurse
- Nursing Supervisor
- Nursing Superintendent
- Patient Care Coordinator
- Medical Record Technician
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
AIIMS Nursing Jobs
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is the most prestigious medical school in the country. Established in 1956, it serves as a research and teaching hospital. The AIIMS has 26 divisions, 4 super specialty divisions, one Ayush (Ayurveda and Panchkarma) division, and 3 para-clinical departments and is currently headed by Dr. Randeep Guleria.
- AIIMS New Delhi
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS JODHPUR
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS Raebareli
- AIIMS Mangalagiri
- AIIMS Nagpur
- AIIMS Gorakhpur
- AIIMS Kalyani
- AIIMS Bathinda
- AIIMS Guwahati
How to Get a Nursing Job in AIIMS?
AIIMS provides the best salary packages, services, and allowances. Every year AIIMS provides lots of job opportunities for school students.
- Firstly, you take part in NORCET Exam
- Submit the required documents to the official website.
- Successfully pass the NORCET exam.
- After that interview of the specific candidate is conducted.
About NORCET Exam
|Full-Form||Nursing Officer recruitment Common eligibility Test|
|Posts||Nursing Officer, Staff Nurse|
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
|Application Form Submission||Online|
|Notification Released Date||To Be Released Soon|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Official Website||Check Website|
NORCET Application Fee
|General / OBC Candidates||1500|
|Person with disabilities||Exempted|
For more details, kindly visit the website www.aiimsexams.org
Indian Railway Nursing Jobs
There are various organizations and institutes that deal with recruiting nursing students. Some of these places include Indian Railways (a very important bridge linking nursing students for jobs in the railway system and those willing to employ them).
Eligibility Criteria for RRB
- Qualifications: The Completed must complete BSc nursing from Indian Nursing Council (INC) / State Nursing Council or recognized university.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Age Limit: 20-40 Years
Application Fee for RRB
Below are the category-wise application fee details.
How to Apply For Indian Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment?
- Visit the official website https://indianrailways.gov.in/
- Fill the Application Form with all the necessary details such as personal details, educational details, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Pay the application fee online through credit card/debit card etc.
Railway Staff Nurse Selection Process
There are three major steps in the selection of RRB
Step-1 The candidate must pass the written Examination format.
Step-2 An interview of the specific candidate is conducted.
Step-3 Document verification of the candidate is conducted.
Railway Staff Nurse Salary
|Paramedical Posts||Salary Details|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 44900|
|Lab Superintendent||Rs 35400|
|Pharmacist Grade||Rs 29200|
|Lady Health Visitor||Rs 25500|
|Lab Assistant Grade II||Rs 21700|
Military Nursing Services (MNS) is abbreviated to MNS.
They provide assistance to the wounded and help stabilize their condition. They may apply bandages and splints. If a soldier is injured and cannot fight on the battlefield, the nurses will provide medical services such as a physical examination and treatment to them. If a soldier has a mental illness, the nurses will help him recover and back to the army.
It’s an intensive exam that will challenge you in ways you haven’t been challenged before, but it’s also very rewarding work!.
MNS Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 21-35 years
- Qualifications: Completed BSc Nursing from Indian Nursing council or any other state nursing council
- Physical Fitness: The Candidate mustn’t be pregnant at the time of medical examination.
How to apply for MNS
- The candidate first visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Register online
- Fill in all the personal details.
- Generate ID Password.
- Pay the application fee online
- After that, you can take out a printout of the form of the same.
MNS exam format 2022
|Mode of MNS exam 2021||Computer-based mode|
|Time||90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
|No. of Questions||150 question|
|Subjects||Nursing, English, General Intelligence.|
MNS Selection Process
1. Computer Based Test:- MNS exam format consists of 150 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions). There will be no negative marking for wrong attempts. . Candidates can go through the official website to get more information regarding the exam pattern.
2. Interview: Candidates who pass a computer-based test are called to an interview. The interview involves three to four senior army officers who select the best candidates for the job who can fulfill the role requirements. The interview plays an important part in determining whether or not they are qualified and eligible for the next selection process.
Two Major Examination:
- X-Ray Examination of Chest.
Note- At the time of Medical Examination and joining for Commission pregnant Candidate will be marked as rejected.
Ranks in MNS
The various ranks of Military Nursing Service are listed below
- Major General
- Lieutenant Colonel
|Major||71,000 to 80,000|
Tenure for MNS
The tenure of MNS nurses are generally 5 years but it can be extended up to 14 years
Want to become a nursing professor? Does this sound like the right path for you? If this is something that interests you then keep reading!
There are a lot of benefits of being a college or university professor. You will be able to help those in the nursing field by improving their knowledge in the classroom. You can spread knowledge about the nervous system and spinal cord injuries. You will also be able to help students decide if working in the nursing field is something that they want to do. This is an important role that someone can do in their lifetime. If you’re interested in becoming a college-level instructor, check out local state colleges and see if they have any programs that you can apply for!
How to Become a Nursing Professor?
Nursing Professor is a Challenging and Rewarding Carrier. If you are interested in working directly with people affected by illness, then being an educator might be the right career path for you. And, if your passion is to take your love of learning into a career as an educator, there has never been a better time to do so!
Follow the path below to become a Nursing Professor.
Step-1: Become a registered nurse
Firstly, you should pass your BSc Nursing Degree.
Step-2: Earn an Advanced Degree
Universities hire professors who have earned doctoral degrees. But some universities hire advanced practice nurses with master’s degrees if they are also enrolled in doctoral programs.
Step-3: Acquire Right Skills
Nursing professors require strong verbal and written communication, organization, planning, and research skills. They also required leadership skills because they work to inspire, motivate, and empower their students
Step-4: Gain Work Experience
Work experience is another critical requirement for becoming a nursing professor. Having years of experience in a healthcare setting, such as a hospital, nursing home, or other clinical organization, gives nurses firsthand insight into the industry
Nursing Professors Salary
Nursing professors earn 30,000 to 1 lakhs a month, depending on your work experience
Community Health Centre Jobs
The community health centers do a lot of work in providing the best possible healthcare and managing public health. They are dedicated to providing the best and quality healthcare to the community. They provide free health care, regardless of how much and the kind of their medical issues. They also provide various health care services for immigrants and poor residents. For example, every year, nearly 35 million patients are treated by community health centers across India
This is one great example of what community health centers are doing for the community. From the way they work, the services they provide, and the employees they have, the community health center is indeed a great help to the community.
How to become a CHO?
- The candidate successfully cleared the entrance test conducted by the respective state.
- Document Verification of the Specific Candidate is Conducted.
- After that 6 months, official training of Integrated Course in Community Health takes place with a salary of 20,000.
- After successfully clearing the 3 steps the candidate should place at the selective centers chosen by the candidate at the time of filling out the examination form.
- After BSc nursing/ Post Basic / GNM 6 months training in Community Health Centre.
- In BSc Nursing Integrated Curriculum of Certificate in Community Health
Note:- Final year Nursing Students can apply
- For General- 21-35 years.
- For SC/ST/Ex-Service Man – 21-40 years.
CHO Exam Format
|Mode of Examination||Written test|
|Exam duration||2 Hrs.|
|Number of questions||100 (MCQ’S)|
Role of CHO
- Emergency Care or First aid for different emergencies
- Laboratory work
- Adolescent reproductive health skill
- Infant child care skill
- Digital Maintainance of records folders for family community as well as reports
- Management of Basic Conditions like fever
- Maternal Health Development skill
- Health awareness skill for public
- Laboratory work
- Bridge Between Community People and Health Care.
- Provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care.
- OPD Care and Management.
- Health Promotion, Disease Prevention.
- Final Year CHO interns = Rs. 22,500
- Contractual CHO’s = Rs. 40,000
If you have any queries related to Nursing. Then feel free to comment below, we will try to resolve them.